Monday, October 17, 2016

Nothing can stop us now!

I went camping this weekend and decided to stop by the house on the way. They finished putting on the shingles on the roof and they are scheduled to put in plumbing and the HVAC system this week. I forgot to ask if they'll run electric this week as well, but that'll probably be next week. Since the roof is on, I'm assuming that they'll be able to get a lot more done in the home whether it's rain or shine...or eventually snow. 😉 The PM said this is the part where the building process seems to slow down because of all the little details they have to work on inside. He also said he believes that the pre-drywall meeting will happen in 2-3 weeks. My husband went to the post-framing walk through today, so I'm anxious to hear what he says.

I wasn't going to step all the way in, so I took pics from the garage. I ended up going in after and was too distracted to think about taking pics.

Looking in from the garage at part of the mudroom, powder room on the right, and office straight ahead.



A couple doors and our morning room door is behind those. The one on the left has a chip in it that you can't see, so I told my husband to bring it up to the PM.


Looking at the kitchen and morning room. It's so hard to envision my kitchen being finished!


So excited to see stairs! The dining room is on the left and the living room on the right. See the archway beams too?


Looking at both the living room and part of the kitchen.


Dining Room




The house in the center of the cul-de-sac has their basement walls up now. (Pictured left)


Windows are in!


Our house next to the neighbor's. Ours sits back a bit further. I'm so happy for them because their home is finally being framed. The house on the other side of them has also begun framing.

No comments:

Post a Comment